Thursday, March 12, 2009

About the God

My dear friends,
I'm willing to learn more about the God. I want more knowledge about Him whom I know. I nkow that there is a passage, which is in the bible that teaches us that God is so big that he will not lower himself to the level of humans. I just can't find it. It annoys me. So, If any one has any idea where I can find this passage I would be very thankfull.

In the meanwhile, I've got some good news. I've found some very interesting material in my search for knowlegde about the God. Some things are miraculous, and so is this one thing. I've been able to complete my theory about the Godness of Jesus. Most of it. I am still doubting, is there in Jesus a second God? Sometimes it seems so when I look into the bible. I'm puzzling on it. I am a human, and therefor I will not know the God in it's (His) entire essence. It is the essence of mortality. I am still studying on it. In the next days, when I have translated my study and changed into a readable piece, I will publice it in parts on this one blog.

1 comment:

  1. I find first Chronicles 17 a very important piece to understand that Jesus is the seed of David who will achieve an everlasting kingdom. I think it would be a good thing to use this in your part as Jesus was a Jew and God is a God of Jews. God choose Jesus to achieve the kingdom far before Jesus lived. I think it might tell us something about the character of God and of who Jesus is in the tradition.

    ReplyDelete